If you are suffering from Chronic Back Pain, Sciatica, a Herniated Disc, Bulging Disc, Spinal Stenosis, or Pinched Nerve...and are looking for solutions, then you are in the right place. You're not alone. Did you know?...
The epidemic of back pain is enormous: It's a $44 billion industry, it's the leading workers' comp injury, it's the leading reason for disability for people under the age of 45, it will strike 90% of all American adults, it's the second-leading surgical procedure, and it's only getting worse.
- Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life.
- On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain.
- 5.4 million Americans are disabled annually due to back pain.
- An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain.
- 90% of all back pain resolves in 6-12 weeks.
- 5-10% of low back pain becomes chronic.
- Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years.
- The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches 500,000 per year.
- An estimated $45 – 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year.
FREE Pharmacy Discount Cards
The FREE neighborhood pharmacy program assures you the lowest price on prescription drugs, saving 10% to 75% on most short-term, acute care prescriptions such as antibiotics and painkillers. Long-term prescriptions may be purchased at the local pharmacy, but for maximum, guaranteed savings, you are encouraged to use the mail order pharmacy for maintenance drugs. It's simple to use...you simply give the FREE card to the pharmacist with your prescription. The pharmacist calculates the discount and you pay the discounted price. No other forms required.
- 10% to 75% savings on most short-term and acute care medications
- Online Drug Price Check provides the ability to find the price of your prescriptions at participating locations in your zip code (See links below)
- Over 54,000 participating locations, including independent, national and regional chain pharmacies nationwide